Friday, April 3, 2015

LIVE | SILVER BULLETS

   When I first started photography, it was live music that really got me in to it. It's how I self-taught myself what I needed to do with a camera and how I needed to do it. Photographing live music sets taught me how to work quickly and how to efficiently capture the moment, just like most wedding days. I love when the weddings I work on have live bands. It's a lot more fun for me because it's different. Luckily, I still have a lot of good friends that play music in original bands and cover bands. 

   It's been a long time since I've been able to shoot some live music, but I got the chance a few weeks ago to shoot for a group of friends of mine in a local cover band called Silver Bullets. They are one of Richmond, VA's top cover bands and it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to do it again. They're all amazing dudes and extremely talented. I figured posting some shots from their last outting would be a good change and to show a different type of work I don't get to do very often. So, I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I did shooting them.

I recommend you check out Silver Bullets or even hire them! They'll play anywhere for anyone. Whether it's for a birthday gig or a wedding reception, they'll make sure it's a party.




































































No comments :

Post a Comment