Tuesday, February 24, 2015

JANUARY MOUNTAIN WEDDING | CHRIS & RACHEL

Intimate, beautiful, fun, enjoyable, cold, warm, and delicious. Those are the words that come to mind when I look back on Chris & Rachel's
January wedding day at The Clifton Inn in Charlottesville, VA. This wedding was my first time at The Clifton Inn location, and I really hope to make it back there for more events in the future. If it looked this great in January, I can't imagine how great it looks in the warmer months. On this day, Chris and Rachel put on a small, personal wedding day for their close friends and family. Yet, the atmosphere felt more like a giant, fancy family get together. We had discussed hoping for some snow when we first sat down to talk about the wedding. However, it was perfect just the way it was. The ceremony was short and sweet. The lighting was ideal for portraits. The reception was delicious and fun. Chris and Rachel both currently work for a catering company, Mosaic, based out of Richmond, VA. So, it totally makes sense how great everything was.
I don't think I've ever been that full of amazing food while shooting a wedding before.
Also, I could eat macaroons every day of my life. Every. Day.

Chris and Rachel have become great friends over the past year and I can't wait to see all the amazing things they do from here on out.
Congratulations Chris and Rachel!



























































1 comment :

  1. I loved all your pictures! You both are looking just wonderful. I am also going to tie knot next month at Boston venues and so I checked out the wedding experience of people like you and your photographs really inspired me.

    ReplyDelete